Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 17, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Experience with lifestyle and/or integrative medicine practices.
- There is no.
- If Board Eligible, must take certification exam with the AOA or Abms within twelve months of date of hire.
- Conducts histories and physical examinations and prescribes medications and/or medical treatments based on best practice standards.
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records.
- Participates in the development of annual health center goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and Osha regulations.
- At least three years of post-residency clinical experience.
- Provides referrals both internally and externally to appropriate medical resources or specialty.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of medical care and monitors progress of patients.
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state within which the site is located.
- Develops treatment plans in collaboration with patients and other collaborators.
- Premise Health is seeking a Physician to provide direct patient care, 30 hours per week with benefits, at our state of the art clinic in South San Francisco.
- May provide occupational health services (i.
- Maintains medical records using Electronic Medical Record software.
- Occupational surveillance exams and Worker's Compensation medical care).
- Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required.
- Graduate of an accredited medical school.
- Provides direct medical care to client company employees in collaboration with onsite dietician, counselor, physical therapy, acupuncture and chiropractic services.
- Educates and advises on medical issues as needed.
- Experience with women's health practices.
- May formulate and administer health programs as needed.
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine, Occupational Medicine by the AOA or Abms or Board Eligible in aforementioned practice areas.
- Experience in a primary care, urgent care or other similar outpatient setting.
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet and Word Processing.
- Must have current state and federal DEA certification.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in South San Francisco, CA.
- Provides episodic, preventive, and acute health care to patients.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago