Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 17, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Primary Care 100% Outpatient, Multiple clinics in Seattle, WA.
- Base salary initial years $230,000-$250,000 plus additional benefits.
- Physicians currently earning $350,000 - $425,000 years 2+.
- Collective team support, multiple MA's, NP, PA and physician lead.
- Seattle, WA / $350,000-$400,000+ / Ranked Top Clinics in United States.
- Seeking top-notch candidates with excellent training and personalities.
- Ranked Top Clinics in United States, Highly talented physicians on team.
- Family Practice and Internal Medicine Needed (8-10 physicians).
- 3 retiring physicians, practices ready for takeover and high volume available.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in California.
- Hospitalist team sees inpatient, built referral network over 250+ physicians.
- Location: Seattle, Washington Metro Area.
- Partnership year 2, physician owned clinics.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago