Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Sacramento) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Sacramento, CA.
- Health, Dental - 100% of premium for physician paid and 80% of the dependents.
- 2-year $230-250,000 salary guarantee + production.
- Join this established Medical Foundation with 70+ providers giving you all the internal referrals needed to build a thriving practice.
- Malpractice & tail insurance offered.
- Outpatient Internal Medicine Physician - Northern California.
- Take phone clinic.
- Sign-on bonus & relocation.
- Medical Foundation - Employed Position.
- 3% employer contribution to 401K.
- Diverse population of over 100,000 and short drive to Sacramento and the international airport.
- 25-30 PTO days a year + 7 major holidays.
- Internal Medicine Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible with valid medical license.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago