Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Bakersfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Executive benefits package including vision, health, dental, malpractice, tail coverage, 401(k) with 4% matching, $15,000 signing bonus, $7,500 relocation, & much more!
- M-F clinic hours from 8 am to 5 pm with telephone.
- 240,000 Salary and 100% Outpatient with an Annual Bonus Incentive.
- Physician with MD/DO degree Required - Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license.
- Full Executive Level Benefits, Retirement Plan, and Malpractice with Tail.
- The clinic utilizes scribes so that they can effectively cut down on patient exams times.
- On-site pharmacist, labs, counseling, EKG, blood draw, IV antibiotics, and hydration.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bakersfield, CA.
- Work closely with medical assistants, mid-levels, social workers, social services, case managers, SNF coordinators, counselors, and in-network specialists.
- Be an integral component in a patient centered medical home (Pcmh) practice where you and a trusted team will work in a collegial, collaborative, and organized manner to provide the best in comprehensive care to highly acute patients.
- California (Southern Region) - Internal Medicine Physician.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago