Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Stockton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are looking for dedicated clinicians, like you, committed to practicing quality patient care.
- Designed to care for patients with the most severe and long term needs, Chcf is a unique facility with an important mission.
- At California Correctional Health Care Services, our doctors have left the HMO treadmill and are now able to spend time with their diverse patient panel, averaging 12-15 patients per day.
- Physician (IM/FP) - $311,952 starting annual (Time-Limited Board Certified).
- 40-hour workweek.
- You became a doctor to practice medicine.
- What kind of Doctor works in Corrections?
- But now working in an HMO, you're finding more emphasis is placed on RVUs, combating insurance companies, and how many patients you can see, diagnose, and treat in an hour.
- Take the first step in joining this outstanding multidisciplinary team and EOE.
- Visa sponsorship opportunities.
- Paid CME with paid time off to attend.
- Hone their diagnostic skills and develop treatment plans for both primary and intermediate acute care.
- Doctors just like you.
- Retirement (pension) that vests in 5 years.
- The kind who wants off the HMO treadmill.
- Paid insurance, license, and DEA renewal.
- And practice quality medicine in a multidisciplinary, collaborative setting.
- And much more.
- 296,328 starting annual (Lifetime Board Certified).
- So what kind of doctor works in corrections?
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Stockton, CA.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago