Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Take the first step in joining this outstanding multidisciplinary team and.
- Paid insurance, license, and DEA renewal.
- Paid CME with paid time off to attend.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Ione, CA.
- You became a doctor to practice medicine.
- 296,328 starting annual (Lifetime Board Certified).
- We currently have opportunities at Mule Creek State Prison located in the charming community of Ione.
- 40-hour workweek.
- The kind who wants off the HMO treadmill.
- And practice quality medicine in a multidisciplinary, collaborative setting.
- Here, you can take advantage of all the outdoor activities the area has to offer including golfing on a championship golf course, hiking and biking through scenic Gold country, or exploring Amador county's 42 vineyards.
- Retirement (pension) that vests in five years.
- And much more.
- Doctors just like you.
- And with a reasonable commute from many surrounding communities, you'll have your choice of country, suburban, or city living.
- Hone their diagnostic skills and develop treatment plans for both primary and intermediate acute care.
- Physician (IM/FP) - $311,952 starting annual (Time-Limited Board Certified).
- What kind of Doctor works in Corrections?
- So what kind of doctor works in corrections?
- Visa sponsorship opportunities.
- At California Correctional Health Care Services, our doctors have left the HMO treadmill and are now able to spend time with their diverse patient panel, averaging 12-15 patients per day.
- But now working in an HMO, you're finding more emphasis is placed on RVUs, combating insurance companies, and how many patients you can see, diagnose, and treat in an hour.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago