Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Elk Grove) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- And participate in direct patient care as assigned, including Physician On-. Extensive travel to Northern Region institutions is required.
- Prepare and present educational materials.
- Under the direction of the Clinical Support Unit's Chief Physician and in assistance to the Regional Deputy Medical Executive, you will complete peer review evaluations on physician and midlevel providers working in the institutions.
- Take the first step in joining this outstanding multidisciplinary team and contact Danny Richardson.
- 257,676 starting annual (Lifetime Board Certified).
- Assist with evaluation of high priority practice concerns.
- Coach and mentor physicians and midlevel providers new to Cchcs.
- We currently have a dynamic opportunity at Cchcs' Headquarters in Elk Grove supporting and improving the health care in 12 of our institutions.
- And much more.
- Paid CME with paid time off to attend.
- 271,260 starting annual (Time-Limited Board Certified).
- Visa sponsorship opportunities.
- 40-hour workweek.
- Paid insurance, license, and DEA renewal.
- Pension that vests in five years.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Elk Grove, CA.
- Provide targeted utilization management and quality management support to Northern Region institutions.
- Are you looking to practice medicine and maintain a positive work-life balance?
- Assist with residents, medical students, and fellows undertaking elective rotations within Cchcs Northern Region institutions.
- Located approximately 15 miles south of Sacramento, Elk Grove is a friendly bedroom community featuring modern neighborhoods, excellent schools, and all of the amenities you and your family desire.
- 401(k) and 457(b)retirement plans.
- A career with California Correctional Health Care Services' (Cchcs) Clinical Support Unit allows you to focus on providing quality care without the burdens of managing insurance paperwork or maintaining a private practice.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago