Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Elk Grove) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With an array of metropolitan conveniences, natural attractions, and recreational activities, this is the ideal place to enjoy the work-life balance you'll find with Cchcs.
- Paid insurance, license, and DEA renewal.
- Take the first step in joining this outstanding multidisciplinary team and contact Danny Richardson.
- A career with California Correctional Health Care Services' (Cchcs) Clinical Support Unit allows you to focus on providing quality care without the burdens of managing insurance paperwork or maintaining a private practice.
- Assist with residents, medical students, and fellows undertaking elective rotations within Cchcs Central Valley and High Desert institutions.
- Paid CME with paid time off to attend.
- And much more.
- And participate in direct patient care as assigned, including Physician On-. Extensive travel to Central Valley and High Desert institutions is required.
- 401(k) and 457(b)retirement plans.
- Pension that vests in five years.
- Visa sponsorship opportunities.
- Under the direction of the Clinical Support Unit's Chief Physician and in assistance to the Regional Deputy Medical Executive, you will complete peer review evaluations on physician and midlevel providers working in the institutions.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Elk Grove, CA.
- Assist with the evaluation of high priority practice concerns.
- We currently have a dynamic opportunity at Cchcs' Regional Office in Bakersfield supporting and improving the health care in 10 of our institutions.
- 257,676 starting annual (Lifetime Board Certified).
- Prepare and present educational materials.
- Are you looking to practice medicine and maintain a positive work-life balance?
- Coach and mentor physicians and midlevel providers new to Cchcs.
- The largest metropolitan city in Kern County, Bakersfield features family-friendly neighborhoods and a wide range of amenities.
- 40-hour workweek.
- 271,260 starting annual (Time-Limited Board Certified).
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago