Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Thousand Oaks) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Emergency Room carries coveted Los Angeles County Edap (Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics) rating.
- Fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- Cultural arts, 75 miles of hiking/biking and equestrian trails, next door to the Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation area which gives those with a love of the outdoors a wonderful place to enjoy this premiere, master-planned Southern California community often named one of the safest cities of its size in the United States.
- This is a great opportunity to have the autonomy to grow your own practice in a beautiful & family friendly neighborhoods!
- Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center is a licensed 404-bed acute care facility.
- Patient wing, 90 private rooms, new lobby, patient admitting area, expanded department locales.
- Office based practice with hospital patients.
- With over 600 physicians on its medical staff, representing over 50 medical and dental specialties, Los Robles is proud to be the community's most trusted resource for health and a regional destination for care as a quality acute care hospital with established excellence in heart and cardiovascular services, emergency medicine, comprehensive cancer care including clinical trials, neuroscience services, general and specialized surgery, orthopedics, women's health, maternity, rehabilitation, and transitional care.
- Accredited by American College of Radiology.
- Recent Expansion: 200,000 sq.
- Ultrasound Depart.
- First year Income guarantee, sign on bonus and relocation bonus to ensure you succeed in the community.
- ACoS (American College of Surgeons) Commission on Cancer designated Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- Marketing support to help get your name out into the community.
- With an ideal climate 12 miles from the Pacific Ocean, Thousand Oaks' beautiful landscape is home to 127,000 people, more than 15,000 acres of public open space.
- Blue Shield designated top hospital in the state for high quality cardiac care.
- Looking to own your own practice?
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Only hospital in Los Angeles and Ventura Counties certified as a Stemi-designated heart attack center.
- Fully accredited by The Joint Commission, Los Robles Hospital has the only Level II Trauma Center in Eastern Ventura County and the only Emergency room in both Los Angeles and Ventura Counties with the coveted Edap (Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics) rating.
- Only Chest Pain Center Accredited with PCI hospital in Ventura County.
- Only hospital in Eastern Ventura County with a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (Nicu).
- State of California Children's Medical Services certified Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Build your own with hospital support by joining an existing office with another Internist.
- Laboratory Department accredited by College of American Pathologists and American Association of Blood Banks, and is Clia-approved.
- Shared staff and overhead office space.
- Awards/Distinctions: the first hospital in Ventura County to perform CMS (Medicare)-approved carotid stenting.
- Los Robles offers a full array of medical services including a 24/7 emergency department, ICU/CCU, maternity, neonatal intensive care unit, medical and surgical departments, heart center, same day surgery.
- In addition, it is the only hospital certified by both Counties as a Stemi-designated heart attack center for rapid heart attack response and is a certified Comprehensive Stroke Center.
- Combination in and out patient.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago