Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · August 17, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Los Angeles) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Epic EMR.
- 5 day work week seeing about 60% administrative work and 40% clinical.
- 100% Outpatient.
- Excellent fringe benefits, including paid vacation and sick leave, health benefits, disability, life insurance, CME reimbursement, 403b and employer match, educational assistance.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Los Angeles, CA.
- Federally Qualified Health Center.
- Join one of Los Angeles true community health centers, and enjoy a full-scope practice with the mission to provide comprehensive, dependable and affordable health care in a caring environment.
- Average 20 to 25 patients per full clinic day.
- Patient mic consist of all ages.
- Starting salary is $225,000 to $250,000.
- 100% Outpatient with no OB or inpatient work.
- Associate Medical Director.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago