Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · August 17, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- 330,000 Earning Potential.
- 60% inpatient and 40% outpatient - Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm schedule.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in California.
- Employed Primary Care Opportunity - Southern California.
- 330,000 of real potential annual income.
- They provide an excellent benefits package including 27 days of PTO, matching 401(k), CME allowance of $2,000 per year, approximately $18,000 in stock options, malpractice and tail cost covered by employer, and a comprehensive medical, dental, vision plan.
- Short Drive to Los Angeles and Orange County.
- No inpatient procedures or no nights required.
- Round on 8-10 patients in the morning and 6-7 patients in the afternoon.
- A nationally recognized healthcare organization is seeking Internal Medicine or Family Practice physicians to join their team.
- Experienced mid-level and support staff.
- 200-250,000+ starting salary with guaranteed quarterly bonuses.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago