Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · August 17, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Palm Springs) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- A starting salary of $240,000 a year with a built in RVU incentive structure.
- This is your chance to join a well-established and financially stable practice in a community known for being "the playground of the stars". Join a.
- Southern California - 100% Outpatient Internal Medicine.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Palm Springs, CA.
- Full comprehensive benefits - 401k with 100% matching, health, vision, dental, 4 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME with a $2,500 CME allowance, up to $10,000 for relocation reimbursement, a generous signing bonus, and malpractice with tail insurance.
- See 10 to 12 patients a day during the ramp-up period - 18 to 20 patients a day afterward.
- 240,000 a Year, RVU Bonus Structure, and Malpractice with Tail Coverage.
- Turn-key' practice with an established and loyal referral pattern over 20 years in the making.
- Practice at only one clinic 6 hours a day with a 2-hour lunch every day.
- Straight Employed, Full Comprehensive Benefits.
- Enjoy a Monday-Friday schedule: no weekends.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago