Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · August 17, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Modesto) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Full Benefits, Malpractice, Retirement, and Retention Bonus of $40,000.
- Profit-sharing after the second year of full-time employment (about $20,000).
- California - 100% Outpatient Internal Medicine.
- Practice full spectrum medicine seeing adults to geriatrics - up to 20 patients per day.
- Practice primary care medicine with one of the top health systems in the state of California.
- Monday through Friday predictable work week - no nights or weekends.
- With multiple clinic locations to choose from, practice in a collegial and collaborative environment where you will always practice quality, evidence-based medicine and have an incredible work/life balance.
- Full comprehensive benefits - 401(k) with matching ($30,000 a year), health, vision, dental, disability, life insurance, 4 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME with a $4,500 business expenses reimbursement, malpractice with tail insurance, a $60,000 signing bonus, a $10,000 relocation reimbursement, and a $20,000 retention bonus after year one and $20,000 retention bonus after year two.
- 250,000 a Year with a $60,000 Signing Bonus & Partnership After Year Two.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Modesto, CA.
- Employed model with a $250,000 starting base salary.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago