Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Arcadia) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Excellent location, great community for young families and strong leadership presence for support.
- 40 hour work week.
- At least 4 years of management experience in healthcare and working with IPA's.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Medical Director - IPA to join our team in San Gabriel Valley.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- This position will be based in our Arcadia administrative office but will be supporting our San Gabriel, Arcadia, and Pasadena IPA (Independent Physician Associations) communities.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care.
- Board Certified in Internal/Family Medicine or Pediatrics.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Supports several hundred IPA providers in the community in both primary and specialty care.
- Prior clinical experience in a manage care environment.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- This is an excellent opportunity for clinicians who have experience working with IPA networks and supporting our largest community in our market.
- Prior experience working in physician group setting.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- Administrative setting.
- Will office out of Arcadia but will travel in the field after hours to meet with IPA providers.
- At least 5 years of clinical practice.
This perm job opening was posted
by Healthcare Partners .