Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · August 17, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Barstow) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The hospital, Barstow Community Hospital is a 56 bed facility with a 16-bed Emergency Dept.
- All candidates must be United States Board Eligible with Certification preferred.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday with no.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Barstow, CA.
- Barstow Community Hospital is seeking Board Eligible/Board Certified Primary Care Physicians (Internal Medicine or Family Medicine) to join local multi-specialty group.
- Barstow Health Partners (MSO) established multi-specialty practice featuring primary care (family practice and internal medicine), obstetrics and gynecology, and general surgery.
- Barstow Community Hospital consistently outranks both California and other high desert hospitals on most publicly reported quality and satisfaction measures.
- Primary clinic practice is located next to Barstow Community Hospital with expansion plans into popular regions within primary service areas.
- Commencement Bonus.
- CME assistance.
- Barstow Community Hospital offers medical, surgical, ICU and obstetric care.
- Possible Medical Education Debt Repayment Assistance.
- Located in NW San Bernardino County, Barstow is a major transportation center for the Inland Empire and located almost exactly midway between Los Angeles, California (130 miles southwest) and Las Vegas, Nevada (125 miles northeast).
- Barstow Health Partners is the hospital's multi-specialty medical group with exciting expansion plans into popular regions within primary service areas.
- Offering medical, surgical, ICU and obstetric care for the over 30,000 residents of Barstow, California.
- This practice has exciting expansion plans to recruit additional physicians including primary care, orthopedics and others.
- Employment Salary ( wRVU based).
- Ideal candidate will have a California medical license, or have begun the licensing process.
- Offering trauma services 24/7 year round.
- Barstow Community Hospital was recently renovated to better service the local and surrounding communities, as it has done for more than 50 years.
- Opportunity is for full-time employment with a comprehensive recruitment package available.
- There is a 16-bed Emergency Dept.
- Relocation Allowance.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago