Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · August 17, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Escondido) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Escondido, CA.
- Definition of Board Eligible: The Abms Board Eligibility Policy, effective January 1, 2012, limits to seven years the period of time that may elapse between a physician's completion of training and achievement of initial certification in a specialty.
- Compensation: Excellent!
- Board Certified OR *Board Eligible in Family Practice or Internal Medicine.
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Number.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from an accredited college.
- Possess a current unrestricted CA state license as a physician.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, no weekends, nights, or on.
- We have a passion for providing the best possible care to those who have served our nation, and are excited to present what we believe to be a first class employment opportunity where your career will grow and flourish!
- Benefits: Full malpractice coverage, paid time off plus 10 federal holidays off, 401k retirement plan, professional development allowance, and more!
- At least one year of recent primary care experience in an outpatient setting.
- In conformity with applicable laws, CRAssociates, Inc.
- Must hold a current and valid BLS certification and will be Acls certified within 90 days of employment.
- If you are a Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician interested in making a difference in the lives of or nation's Veterans, apply today by clicking the link below!
- Candidate must be a United States Citizen.
- Experience the satisfaction of comprehensive patient care using your medical judgement and not the patient's ability to pay!
- Enjoy a rewarding balance of professional and personal time.
- New Opportunity for a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician at our Community Based Outpatient Clinic in sunny Escondido, CA!
- Is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, or status as a disabled veteran, a Vietnam Era veteran, a veteran who has served on active duty for which a campaign badge was authorized, or a newly separated veteran.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago