Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · August 17, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Arcadia) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Administrative setting.
- This is an excellent opportunity for clinicians who have experience working with IPA networks and supporting our largest community in our market.
- Prior clinical experience in a manage care environment.
- Board Certified in Internal/Family Medicine or Pediatrics.
- Will office out of Arcadia but will travel in the field after hours to meet with IPA providers.
- Excellent location, great community for young families and strong leadership presence for support.
- At least 5 years of clinical practice.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- Prior experience working in physician group setting.
- Supports several hundred IPA providers in the community in both primary and specialty care.
- 40 hour work week.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Medical Director - IPA to join our team in San Gabriel Valley.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- At least 4 years of management experience in healthcare and working with IPA's.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- This position will be based in our Arcadia administrative office but will be supporting our San Gabriel, Arcadia, and Pasadena IPA (Independent Physician Associations) communities.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners .