Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 17, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent job opening (Riverside County) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Here you'll find a water amusement park that is perfect for all ages.
- Or Check out the California route 66 Museum and learn all about the most famous road in the United States.
- Here you'll be able to experience arcade games, carnival rides, mini golf, and many other activities like face painting and bumper cars.
- They also offer other unique activities like laser tag.
- Outdoors activities are only a short drive away, but you can experience outdoor sports year round.
- Hours vary, weekday / weekend shifts.
- Whatever activity you decide on, Riverside has a little bit of everything for everyone.
- The Mission Inn may be a hotel today, but the history that it carries will blow you away.
- Perm Compensation & Logistics.
- Seeing all ages.
- For all my outgoing and active people, you'll find activities daily.
- DEA, BLS, Acls.
- Here, you'll be able to camp, hike and even take a horse and experience the park this way.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Paid Vacation.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Castle Park Amusement Park, is a classic family destination.
- You can also take a walk down Main Street in Riverside and experience the abundance of restaurants, boutiques and bars that fills this street.
- Locums Compensation & Logistics.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Primary Care setting.
- Permanent Position with Locum option.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Explore art at the Riverside Art Museum and experience art from famous artist and features of local artist.
- Or you can explore one of the many historical landmarks that are treasured.
- Competitive Compensation package.
- This area is also home to over 10 Universities which has modernized the area over the recent years.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Loan Repayment.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Family fun activities are everywhere in the area.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Less than 24 patients per day.
- Only 30 minutes away from the beach, you'll find the cities of Newport Beach where you can surf, paddleboard, rent bikes, play volleyball, or any other beach activity that you can think of.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Board Certified FM or IM.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Sick days.
- Or head over to one of the many Museums that are available here.
- Paid CME days.
- Head over to a one of the various breweries that are located in the area and experience some new beers.
- This historical landmark has been around since 1876 and the memories that you will make here will last a lifetime.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- " Here you'll find the cities of Corona, Moreno Valley, Chino, Chino Hills, Jurupa Valley and many more.
- Right between Riverside and Moreno Valley you'll find, Box Springs Mountain Reserve Park.
- Just East of Los Angeles and Orange Counties, you'll find Riverside, also known as "A New side of Classic California.
- Fiesta Village Family Fun Park is another favorite attraction.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Time Magazine has claimed this as the 8th Coolest City and the 2nd Millennial Boomtown in the United States.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by KPG Healthcare.